WHAT IS CHIROPRACTIC?
The fundamental belief chiropractors have is that the body is pretty good at healing itself. When it is not able to, there is something interfering with its ability to heal. Instead of using drugs to mask your symptoms, we try to figure out the cause. We then try to eliminate the interference which will free up your natural ability to heal and recover. Yes, this is a simplified explanation, but there is no question about the safety and efficacy of chiropractic care.
There are many ways to perform chiropractic adjustments. We are proud to offer many techniques to fit your needs and preferences. Low force techniques are available if a “no cracking” style is preferred. There is something for everyone, from kids to seniors!
See our “FAQ” for more information!
- Spinal Manipulation
- Neuromusculoskeletal Exam
- Low Force Technique
- Ergonomic Training
- Postural Analysis
- Stretching / Strengthening Exercise
- Trigger point Therapy / Myofascial Release
- Cervical, Thoracic, Lumbar Traction
- Pregnancy Chiropractic
- Cox Technic
- Sports Injury Rehabilitation
- Drop Technique
- Work Injury Technique / LI
- Whiplash Evaluation / Treatment
- MyoVision Scans
- Automobile Injury Treatment